Skip to content
Child Protection Policy
- It is required to produce a current Police Check or a Working with Children check (from your home country) before coming to our school.
- No photos are to be taken of children or young people without the Director understanding what those photos will be used for (example-Facebook). Under no circumstances will photos be taken of children naked or naked below the waist. Any person doing this will be escorted from the school/village after the photos have been deleted and their volunteer term will be terminated.
- Personal details of students will NOT be passed on to any other person without the written permission of the Director.
- All Facebook posts to be made in Khmer and English.
- Photos must comply with Public Relations and Child Protection Policy.
- Personal information will not be made public in any media without specific approval from that person or director.
- All media posts/publications will link to Cambodian Children’s Destiny Facebook and Website.
- The post author will be identified to the director.
- The Facebook page will be monitored daily and all inappropriate material will be deleted.
Alcohol, Drugs and Gaming Policy
- Gambling of any kind is banned on school premises.
- Alcohol and drugs of any kinds are not permitted in or out of school hours within the school grounds without permission of the Director of Public Relations.
- All donors of goods, services or money will be thanked by email from the Director as soon as possible after the donation.
- Volunteers must complete application form (request via email) and submit to the Director. The Director will allocate roles according to CCD needs and volunteers skills.
- Volunteers will be issued with and comply with all policies.
- Volunteers are at CCD at the discretion of the Director.
- The Director’s decision is final.
- No bullying.
- Boys and girls will be treated equally there will be no favoritism to any one child or group of children.
- No Bribery.